Saturday 1 September 2012

SIDETICK

I have recently come across an amazing new site that everyone should try, and see how it feels. Sidetick.com pays you good money to basically just do what you always do, Social network. You get points for being active on the site, and the points convert into money. Here is what you will earn on sidetick (converted to cash).

1.      When You sign up $0.75,
2.      Refer a friend $1.00
3.      For each of your friend's friends $0.25
4.   Every 1000 pages you visit, email read, and when others view your content earns you $0.50


Ok so it may not seem like a lot at first, but I have made about $200 my first month. Here's how:


·         I invited all my facebook/twitter/myspace friends to join, I had 400, and about 150 signed up. So that made me $150 bucks.
·       I emailed my friends, and made another $20.
    ·    I posted content, encouraged my friends to get referrals, and was as active as I was previously on facebook.



I really encourage you to sign up, and give it a try. I made over $30 with this, and that will increase as I get more friends and they look at my content. This new site is amazing. I really enjoy it. The only downside is that your friends aren't on it yet, so invite them!



No comments: